The design concept was simple. The 612TT California Spider had to be:
1. Stunningly and timelessly beautiful, inside and out.
2. The world’s fastest accelerating car from 0-60 mph and from 0-100 mph.
3. The world’s fastest stopping car from 100-0 mph.
4. Capable of generating more than 1g of lateral force.
4. Have more trunk space than an SL Mercedes (seven  times that of a Bugatti Veyron)
5. Achieve approximately twice the fuel economy of any exotic: Approximately mpg (highway).
6. Be capable of racing at Le Mans with minimal modification.
Nearly $1 Million
Each Spider will be custom tailored to the individual Purchaser's desires.